Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- We always do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, please understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control. XTS do not accept any claims for consequential loss.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- Every effort will be made by XTS to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- The Chauffeur will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to its proper condition.
- By supplying your email address you permit XTS to contact you via email. We will never supply your email address to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, XTS will charge extra and shall be pre agreed with the client.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Our Chauffeur(s) travel route will be deemed the most appropriate on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer.
- XTS vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and XTS shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- XTS will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- XTS and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- XTS maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Clients statutory rights
Payment and Deposits
- Credit card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge.
- We are registered for VAT so all prices are exclusive of VAT at 20%.
- If you do not have a credit account with us then our payment terms are strictly 7 days prior to departure except for wedding car hire where the final payment will be taken 14 days prior to the event.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as XTS.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of the job cost will be charged, see below for wedding bookings.*
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of the job cost will be charged, see below for wedding bookings.*
- If a wedding booking is cancelled within 3 months from the start of the period of hire, the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 2 months from the start of the period of hire, the full hire amount will still be charged to the customer.*
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable, or if no monies have been paid then 100% of the
job cost will be charged.